We thank you for visiting our website. I started IRC Roof Solutions to make a difference for new homeowners and business owners in San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita and Antelope Valley cities. Frequently, I find unhappy homeowners and commercial building owners whose roofs are neither properly inspected nor certified resulting in unnecessary roof repair work within a year or two after purchasing the property; on the other hand, these home owners are provided outrageous roof repair estimates from roofing contractors whose vested interest is in pocketing extra money.
Our Mission at IRC Roof Solutions is Different
Our only purpose is ensuring your roof is certified LeakFREE® according to the highest certification authority, NRCIA. We are the exclusive NRCIA-certified Roof Inspector in our area. Our goal is simple: Ensure Total Protection of Your Roof! This way, you get complete peace of mind that your roof is protected and certified as LeakFREE® with the professional standards set by NRCIA. We stand by our Professional Roof Certification and provide owners extended roof warranty.
Why go with IRC Roof Solutions?
There are many reasons a roof might leak and the purpose of an inspection with IRC Roof Solutions is to expose these problem areas if they are present. IRC Roof Solutions’s main goal, though, is to qualify the roof for a LeakFREE® Certification. Either way, you will have better protection and peace-of-mind because at the end of the inspection, you would be well on your way to getting roof assurance.
Key Benefits of LeakFREE® Roof Inspection
- Five star reviews from real customers
- Fast, friendly and knowledgeable customer service
- Clean, reliable service technicians
- Specified and prompt time of arrival
- Standardized inspection process
- Electronic photographic reports
- Standardized result analysis
- Standardized recommended pricing
- Standardized LeakFREE® Roof Certification Plus Warranty
- Extended roof warranties available
- Renewable roof warranties available
- Transferrable roof warranties included
- Preventative maintenance inspections included if certified